There are dreams waiting all around the world, inside every boy and girl..
This blog is about helping others in need.. It all started with a bag of pennies!
Would you like to help by donating your pennies to an orphanage in India? or maybe a school in Sierra Leone.. There are several family’s to choose from.. Please take the time to meet them 🙂
Please read my posts to see where the pennies go..
Your kind donation helps children in need. Clothing and hygiene products are always appreciated at the orphanage. School supplies are collected and shared with area children who are also in need. Please know that every penny counts!
Please meet the family’s located at the main menu before you go..
Current projects I am praying for : school supplies, mosquito repellent, and garden supplies.
India~ Gathering food for the poor, children, and widows for community dinner.
Bibles~ in the Telugu language for those who desire to read.
Andy~ of Uganda needs help for a work Visa to Dubai.
Wasike~ of Uganda needs help with orphan children in his home.
Betty Florence~ Sierra Leone school project: Funds needed to operate the school that offers free education.
Here is how you can join the effort, even sharing the link is giving 🙂
- Choose the family you want to help, and type their name in the Pay Pal memo
- If you don’t collect pennies, but would like to give, please donate.
- Watch for updates so you can see how you helped change a life.
- Please share the project with friends, contacts, or social media to help us grow.
- If you would like to give directly to a family please contact me for info. firstname.lastname@example.org