There are dreams waiting all around the world, inside every boy and girl..
Would you like to help children in need by donating pennies you have saved? or by asking others to join in? Please share this blog with your friends🙂
No amount is too small.. 100 pennies= a loaf of bread!
Christmas is around the corner! the orphanage celebrates Christmas a little differently than we do. They gather together with the less fortunate in their village,and share a meal. Preparation starts early as they gather clothing for area children and widows. As you can see the children are happy to receive a toothbrush and paste! I would like to send a special gift of story books for Christmas. Every donation helps a need so please consider joining in!
Please meet the family’s before you go..
Current projects I am praying for : Christmas gifts for the children.
India~ Gathering food for the poor, children, and widows for community dinner.
Bibles in the Telugu language to give to those who desire to read the Gospel.
Needing funds for orphans in Uganda.
Betty Florence Sierra Leone school project: Funds needed to operate the school that offers free education.
Here is how you can join the effort, even sharing the link is giving :)
- Choose the family you want to help, and type their name in the Pay Pal memo
- If you don’t collect pennies, but would like to give, please donate.
- Watch for updates so you can see how you helped change a life.
- Please share the project with friends, contacts, or social media to help us grow.
- If you would like to give directly to a family please contact me for info. firstname.lastname@example.org