There are dreams waiting all around the world, inside every boy and girl..
This blog is about helping others in need.. It all started with a bag of pennies!
I chose the name pennies for dreams because my son and I would collect pennies, and when the bag was full he could cash them in for a prize. Now that he is grown, I collect pennies for other children..
Would you like to help by donating your pennies to an orphanage in India, or maybe a school in Sierra Leone? There are several family’s to choose from.. Please take the time to meet them.
What makes Pennies For Dreams different from other charity’s?
- 100% of your donation reaches the cause ( less PayPal deduction )
- You choose the cause you would like to support!
- The family’s have proven their need and integrity.
Your kind donation helps children in need. Clothing and hygiene products are always appreciated at the orphanage. School supplies are collected and shared with area children who are also in need. Please know that every penny counts!
Please read my updates to see where the pennies go!
Please meet the family’s located at the main menu, and share the cause!
Current project needs : school supplies, warm clothing, and hygiene products.
India~ Gathering food for the poor, children, and widows for community dinners.
India ~ Bibles in the Telugu language for Rural Mobil Gospel Mission.
Betty Florence~ Sierra Leone school project: Funds needed to operate the school that offers free education.
Pakistan~ Children’s aid: food, clothing and education
Here is how you can join the effort, even sharing the link is giving 🙂
- Choose the family you want to help, and type their name in the PayPal memo
- If you don’t collect pennies, but would like to give, please donate.
- Watch for updates so you can see how you helped change a life.
- Please share the project with friends, contacts, or social media to help us grow.
- If you would like to give directly to a family please contact me for info. email@example.com