There are dreams waiting all around the world, inside every boy and girl..
Would you like to help children in need by donating pennies you have saved? or by asking others to join in?
No amount is too small.. 100 pennies= a loaf of bread!
The Children of India were excited to receive their umbrellas! Praveen has been gathering school supplies for the orphanage, he also tries to help other poor children who can not afford them. Any parent knows, back to school can be difficult on a limited income.. please consider making a donation for school supplies, it is amazing how a pen and notebook can make them smile🙂
Please meet the family’s before you go..
Current projects I am aiming for : School supply’s for the orphanage in India.
India~ Gathering food for the poor, children, and widows for community dinner.
Needing bricks and cement to build rooms in Uganda..
Here is how you can join the effort, even sharing the link is giving :)
- Choose the family you want to help, and type their name in the Pay Pal memo
- If you don’t collect pennies, but would like to give, please donate.
- Watch for updates so you can see how you helped change a life.
- Please share the project with friends, contacts, or social media to help us grow.
- If you would like to give directly to a family please contact me for info. email@example.com